Join our team
We are looking for an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Assistant to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The promotion of products and services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for companies such as ours. The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things social media and marketing. You will be well-versed in the social media and content creation space.
- Create and schedule content for social media channels
- Write targeted content for websites and blogs
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using Web analytics tools
- Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Assistant or similar role
- Positive attitude towards colleagues and clients
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media, email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., Canva, WordPress)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field (preferred)
Location: Rockville, MD
Must be authorized to work in the United States.
To apply please email your resume and a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sales Account Representative
- Remote (2 positions)
We are seeking highly motivated individuals to grow with our company. You will have an exceptional work ethic and a strong knowledge of the sales process, be able to work remotely and be self motivated . A understanding of Web Development, Social Media and Online Marketing is is a must.
• Schedule your work around your life, not the other way around. We have opportunities for full and part-time reps.
Our company is growing and we are searching for a sales account representative that can establish, develop, and maintains relationships with current and prospective customers. We are looking for a versatile sales account rep to generate new business opportunities, identifying target clients by employing company’s sales strategy. This position requires superb multitasking skills.
The ideal candidate is working towards or has Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Marketing, Sales, and familiarity with the following:
- Web Development
- Web Design
- Digital Advertising
- Social Media
Looking for a candidate with:
- strong interpersonal and written communication skills who is able to be part of an online team.
- strong GSuite skills
- superb time management skills
Knowledge of sales and marketing/CRM tools like Hubspot, ActiveCampaign, MailChimp is a plus.
What you’ll do at EDS:
- Identify potential customers that fit the company’s target client characteristics by conducting digital market research
- Make outbound prospecting calls to potential customers.
- Conduct in-depth needs assessments of potential customers.
- Prepare sales reports of business activity and results.
- Generate new business opportunities and referrals
- Generate appointments with qualified prospects.
- Connect with customers and new leads and promote company’s services. This will require that you prioritize and respond to incoming client calls and emails.
- Prepare, manage and submit sales and customer information accurately into the appropriate entry system.
- Maintain client relationships and sales information data for each account
- Overcome technical and business objections of prospective customers
Excellent compensation commission structure (tier based). This position is an independent contractor (1099) with the possibility of renewal or converting into a full-time position.
Easy Design Solutions LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply to this position, please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Sales Account Representative Application”
Easy Design Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.